MLadvisory is managed by Sebastien Dimirdjian, who knows Russia, its culture and how to manage there companies successfully.
- Sebastien lives and works in Russia for more than 18 years.
- Sebastien has been finance director of multinationals in Russia, including British groups Reckitt Benckiser, SSL International and the French group Publicis.
- He was General Manager for the French group Air Liquide.
- He has worked in a wide variety of fields: banking, industry, advertising, mass consumption, hospital health.
- Over 6 years of consulting experience at PWC and Moore Stephens.
- Participated in the acquisition of two companies and the sale of two companies with revenues from $ 100 million to $ 500 million.
- Restructuring of financial departments, valuation of assets, budgets, business plans, improvement of margins, cost reduction, financing, IFRS and reporting, restructuring of companies in difficulty, review of strategies, implementation of management tools and ERP, Creation of Shared Service Centers.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS
MLAdvisory can use services of external advisors who are experts in their fields:
- Bruno Delabarre, General Manager of Reckitt Benckiser Russia between 2002 and 2014
- Philippe Lemaire, Worldwide Logistic Director Metro Cash and Carry between 2012 et 2016
125319 MOSCOW, RUSSIA
+7 968 898 37 84